- 2 red grapefruit
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups torn butter lettuce
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 14 oz can hearts of palm drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts*
Who says we have to suffer...to live a healthy happy vibrant life?
Red wine and dark chocolate... might seem decadent...but these guilty pleasures also might help us live longer...and healthier lives. Red wine and dark chocolate definitely improve an evening..but they also contain resveratrol..which lowers blood sugar. Red wine is a great source of catechins..which boost protective HDL cholesterol. Green tea? Protects your brain..helps you live longer..and soothes your spirit.
Red Wine, Green Tea and Dark Chocolate, the blog, is about living the good life...a life we create with our thoughts and our choices...and having fun the whole while!
I say lets make the thoughts good ones..and let the choices be healthy...exciting...and delicious! Bon Appetit!
Post a Comment